by Mike Masnick
Thu, Mar 15th 2012 2:38pm
Technology doesn't always work quite as well as the advertisements claim. But is that any reason to sue? Apparently, yes. Some guy is trying to kick off a class action lawsuit against Apple because Siri doesn't work quite as well as it does in the TV ads. I imagine this lawsuit is going nowhere fast. Perhaps next time the guy should try asking Siri for legal advice...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- DirecTV Faces RICO Class Action For Bungling Business Installs, Then Demanding $15,000 For Theft Of Service
- Why Apple Removing The Audio Jack From The iPhone Would Be A Very, Very, Very, Bad Move
- New Jersey Man Files Lawsuit Over Pokemon Go After A Few Players Politely Knocked On His Door
- Irony: Sony Pictures Sued For Failing To Stop Piracy
- Sen. McCain Unhappy Apple Turned Down His Invitation To Be Encryption Hearing Punching Bag