by Mike Masnick
Thu, Mar 15th 2012 2:38pm
Technology doesn't always work quite as well as the advertisements claim. But is that any reason to sue? Apparently, yes. Some guy is trying to kick off a class action lawsuit against Apple because Siri doesn't work quite as well as it does in the TV ads. I imagine this lawsuit is going nowhere fast. Perhaps next time the guy should try asking Siri for legal advice...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 94: The Headphone Jack Apocalypse!
- FBI Tests The Waters On Another Attempt To Force Apple To Unlock An iPhone
- Trump Campaign Threatens To Sue NY Times For Sharing His 1995 Tax Returns
- DirecTV Faces RICO Class Action For Bungling Business Installs, Then Demanding $15,000 For Theft Of Service
- New Jersey Man Files Lawsuit Over Pokemon Go After A Few Players Politely Knocked On His Door