by Mike Masnick
Thu, Mar 15th 2012 2:38pm
Technology doesn't always work quite as well as the advertisements claim. But is that any reason to sue? Apparently, yes. Some guy is trying to kick off a class action lawsuit against Apple because Siri doesn't work quite as well as it does in the TV ads. I imagine this lawsuit is going nowhere fast. Perhaps next time the guy should try asking Siri for legal advice...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- DailyDirt: Will This Problem Ever Go Away?
- Telco Lobby Sues FCC Over Net Neutrality Rules Yet Again... Just In Case The First Time Didn't Work
- EFF, Human Rights Watch Sue The DEA Over Mass Surveillance Program
- Warner Bros. And Rightscorp Argue That Copyright Trolling Is Protected By The First Amendment
- Competition In The Music Space Is Great: Fragmentation In The Music Space Is Dangerous