by Mike Masnick
Thu, Mar 15th 2012 2:38pm
Technology doesn't always work quite as well as the advertisements claim. But is that any reason to sue? Apparently, yes. Some guy is trying to kick off a class action lawsuit against Apple because Siri doesn't work quite as well as it does in the TV ads. I imagine this lawsuit is going nowhere fast. Perhaps next time the guy should try asking Siri for legal advice...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- President Obama Complains To China About Demanding Backdoors To Encryption... As His Administration Demands The Same Thing
- 532,900,000 Reasons Why We Need Patent Reform Now
- Evidence Copy Of 'CitizenFour' Needs To Be 'Locked Up' Claims Plaintiff Suing Snowden, Filmmakers For Billions
- Digital Rights Group And ISPs Bring Legal Challenge Against New French Surveillance Law
- Rightscorp Facing Another Lawsuit For Harassing Alleged Infringers