by Mike Masnick
Wed, Feb 22nd 2012 7:44am
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Software Copyright Litigation After Oracle v. Google
- It's Official: Sixteen Government Agencies Now Have Access To Unminimized Domestic NSA Collections
- Another Convicted Felon Tries To Use The DMCA Process To Erase DOJ Press Releases About His Criminal Acts
- ISPs Get Right To Work Pushing For Elimination Of New FCC Broadband Privacy Rules
- Ad Industry Wants New FCC Broadband Privacy Rules Gutted Because, Uh, Free Speech!