by Mike Masnick
Wed, Feb 22nd 2012 7:44am
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- EU Regulators Can Barely Contain Their Desire To Attack Google And Facebook, Believing It Will Help Local Competitors
- Game Critic Keeps YouTube Vids Ad-Free By Creating ContentID Feeding Frenzy
- House Votes Unanimously In Favor Of Requiring A Warrant To Search Emails
- Court Tells Cops They Can't Open A Flip Phone Without A Warrant
- Practical Applications For Massive Surveillance Databases: Timely Birthday Cards, Travel Diaries