by Mike Masnick
Wed, Feb 22nd 2012 7:44am
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Netherlands Looks To Join The Super-Snooper Club With New Mass Surveillance Law
- German Regulators Urge Parents To Destroy WiFi Connected Doll Over Surveillance Fears
- Google Report: 99.95 Percent Of DMCA Takedown Notices Are Bot-Generated Bullshit Buckshot
- Coalition Slams DHS Plans To Demand Social Media Passwords
- European News Publishers Still Believe They Have The Right To Make Google Pay For Sending Traffic Their Way