Copyright Troll Submits Entire Filing About How 'Radical, Quasi-Anarchist' EFF Should Be Blocked From Participating In Case
from the that's-not-going-to-go-over-well dept
Either way, Prenda clearly does not like the EFF and basically spends the entire filing insulting the organization based on next to nothing. A few examples:
- The EFF is opposed to any effective enforcement and litigation of intellectual property law, which seeks a platform by which to advance its agenda.
- The EFF is an anti-intellectual property group, which appears in the present action merely in order to obstruct or delay Plaintiff’s copyright infringement litigation.
- The EFF’s crusade continues, despite their lack of success, not out of any concern for proper application of the law.
- The EFF Is a Radical Special-Interest Group Generally Opposed to Any Effective Or Efficient Enforcement of Intellectual Property Law
- This mission is radical, quasi-anarchist, and intrinsically opposed to any effective enforcement of intellectual property rights.
- their history of advocating lawlessness on the Internet suggests that their purpose is not to help this Court administer justice, but to hinder and obstruct the process