by Mike Masnick
Wed, Feb 1st 2012 3:32am
I am actually writing this post sitting in a French airport, getting ready to board my flight back to the US... but I think I'll hang onto it and post once I'm back in town. That's because it's about some UK tourists who were taking a little vacation to the US... until Homeland Security refused them entrance, because one of them had joked on Twitter about digging up the grave of Marilyn Monroe and "destroying" America (by which he meant partying). Apparently, DHS has figured out how to monitor Twitter... but hasn't figured out what a sense of humor is. (And yes, I made it home and through customs without any trouble).
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Border Patrol Agent Caught Watching Porn On The Job Blames The Internet Filter For Not Stopping Him
- Twitter Suspends YouTube Phenom PewDiePie For Making A Stupid ISIS Joke
- Louis Vuitton's Inability To Take A Joke Opens Up A Chance To Fix Our Broken Trademark Laws
- FBI Says Foreign Hackers Got Into Election Computers
- Canadian Comedian Plans To Appeal $42k For A Joke That Insulted Someone