by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jan 27th 2012 10:44am
A few folks have sent over this excellent infographic about the frequency with which Hollywood insists every new technology will destroy the movie business. It's based on the list that Steve Blank put together of Hollywood being totally wrong on lots of things:
Figured some folks here might appreciate this...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- The MPAA Will Let Amazon Touch Its Stuff, But Only If It Agrees To A Ton Of Stipulations
- This Week In Techdirt History: August 23rd - 29th
- Windows 10 Reserves The Right To Block Pirated Games And 'Unauthorized' Hardware
- MPAA Throws Hissy Fit Over USTR Even Thinking About Expanding Fair Use In TPP
- After Internet Companies Protest, MPAA Declares Victory And Walks Away From Attempt To Backdoor SOPA