by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jan 27th 2012 10:44am
A few folks have sent over this excellent infographic about the frequency with which Hollywood insists every new technology will destroy the movie business. It's based on the list that Steve Blank put together of Hollywood being totally wrong on lots of things:
Figured some folks here might appreciate this...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Game Critic Keeps YouTube Vids Ad-Free By Creating ContentID Feeding Frenzy
- Mississippi Attorney General Jim Hood Withdraws Google Subpoena As Google Appeals Court Ruling
- Rep. Goodlatte Promises 'Consensus' Copyright Reform Proposals Soon
- This Week In Techdirt History: April 17th - 23rd
- MPAA Actually Steps Up To Defend Free Speech (Really!); Gets Attacked For It