by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jan 27th 2012 10:44am
A few folks have sent over this excellent infographic about the frequency with which Hollywood insists every new technology will destroy the movie business. It's based on the list that Steve Blank put together of Hollywood being totally wrong on lots of things:
Figured some folks here might appreciate this...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- This Week In Techdirt History: October 9th - 15th
- US Chamber Of Commerce Complains About People 'Pirating' The Presidential Debate
- This Week In Techdirt History: October 2nd - 8th
- MPAA Applauds Derailment of FCC Cable Box Competition Plan Because, Uh, Jobs!
- Law Professor Mark Lemley: Hollywood Is Simply Wrong About FCC's Set Top Box Plan