by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jan 27th 2012 10:44am
A few folks have sent over this excellent infographic about the frequency with which Hollywood insists every new technology will destroy the movie business. It's based on the list that Steve Blank put together of Hollywood being totally wrong on lots of things:
Figured some folks here might appreciate this...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- This Week In Techdirt History: June 28th - July 4th
- Craziest Part Of Apple's Price Fixing Ruling: Publishers Knew They Were Encouraging Piracy, Didn't Care
- MPAA Targets New Anti-Piracy Ads... At People Who Already Paid To Go See Movies
- This Week In Techdirt History: June 21st - 27th
- The Out And Out Corruption Of Hollywood's State Subsidies