by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jan 27th 2012 10:44am
A few folks have sent over this excellent infographic about the frequency with which Hollywood insists every new technology will destroy the movie business. It's based on the list that Steve Blank put together of Hollywood being totally wrong on lots of things:
Figured some folks here might appreciate this...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- This Week In Techdirt History: July 19th - 25th
- Smoking Gun: MPAA Emails Reveal Plan To Run Anti-Google Smear Campaign Via Today Show And WSJ
- Aussie Study: Infringers Spend More On Content Than Non-Infringers
- This Week In Techdirt History: July 12th - 18th
- As Hollywood Lobbied State Department, It Built Free Home Theaters For US Embassies