by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jan 27th 2012 10:44am
A few folks have sent over this excellent infographic about the frequency with which Hollywood insists every new technology will destroy the movie business. It's based on the list that Steve Blank put together of Hollywood being totally wrong on lots of things:
Figured some folks here might appreciate this...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- This Week In Techdirt History: November 22nd - 28th
- This Week In Techdirt History: November 15th - 21st
- This Week In Techdirt History: November 8th - 14th
- Head Of House Judiciary Committee Dines With MPAA, Joins Their Fundraiser, Following LA Copyright Hearing
- Sorry, MPAA, Court Rejects Your Plan For A Secret SOPA At The ITC