by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jan 27th 2012 10:44am
A few folks have sent over this excellent infographic about the frequency with which Hollywood insists every new technology will destroy the movie business. It's based on the list that Steve Blank put together of Hollywood being totally wrong on lots of things:
Figured some folks here might appreciate this...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- This Week In Techdirt History: April 26th - May 2nd
- Iranian Cleric Suggests The West Ban And Criminalize Negative Portrayals Of Muslims To Prevent Radicalization
- The US Government Should Release These 7,584 Fruit Paintings
- Chris Dodd Implies US Gov't Should Go After Wikileaks For Publishing Leaked Sony Emails
- MPAA Strategized On How To 'Tell The Positive Side' Of Internet Censorship