by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jan 27th 2012 10:44am
A few folks have sent over this excellent infographic about the frequency with which Hollywood insists every new technology will destroy the movie business. It's based on the list that Steve Blank put together of Hollywood being totally wrong on lots of things:
Figured some folks here might appreciate this...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- This Week In Techdirt History: July 24th - 30th
- Irony: Sony Pictures Sued For Failing To Stop Piracy
- IsoHunt Settles The Last Of Its Lawsuits, Laughably Agrees To 'Pay' Recording Industry $66 Million
- MPAA Front Group, Pretending To Represent Consumer Interests, Slams CloudFlare For Not Censoring The Internet
- Kickass Torrents Gets The Megaupload Treatment: Site Seized, Owner Arrested And Charged With Criminal Infringement