by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jan 27th 2012 10:44am
A few folks have sent over this excellent infographic about the frequency with which Hollywood insists every new technology will destroy the movie business. It's based on the list that Steve Blank put together of Hollywood being totally wrong on lots of things:
Figured some folks here might appreciate this...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Former RIAA Executive Attacks Fair Use
- Cogent Accidentally Blocks Websites In Global Ham-Fisted Piracy Filtering Effort
- This Week In Techdirt History: February 12th - 18th
- First Look At UK Piracy Alert System: Mostly Benign, Except ISPs Are Requesting Filesharing Software Be Removed By Clients
- Ding Dong: Silly Six Strikes Copyright Infringement Scheme Is Dead