by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jan 27th 2012 10:44am
A few folks have sent over this excellent infographic about the frequency with which Hollywood insists every new technology will destroy the movie business. It's based on the list that Steve Blank put together of Hollywood being totally wrong on lots of things:
Figured some folks here might appreciate this...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- This Week In Techdirt History: February 7th - 13th
- Years Later, White House Sends Two Copyright Treaties To Senate For Ratification: One Good, One Bad
- This Week In Techdirt History: January 31st - February 6th
- It's 2016 And The EU Is Just Now Getting Ready To Decide If Hyperlinking Is Legal
- How Lobbyists Turned Big US Education Reform Bill Into The 'No Copyright Propaganda Left Behind' Act