by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jan 27th 2012 10:44am
A few folks have sent over this excellent infographic about the frequency with which Hollywood insists every new technology will destroy the movie business. It's based on the list that Steve Blank put together of Hollywood being totally wrong on lots of things:
Figured some folks here might appreciate this...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Paypal Cuts Off Mega Because It Actually Keeps Your Files Secret
- Despite Lack Of Evidence It Will Help, Australia Still Planning To Bring In Data Retention, Still Not Clear If It Could Be Used Against Copyright Infringement
- Despite Losing Money Year After Year, States Still Wondering How They Can Hand Out BIGGER Subsidies To Hollywood
- Apparently The Best Way To Decrease Movie Piracy Is To Get Rid Of The Oscars
- Studios Fed Up With Funding The MPAA: Changes May Be Coming