by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jan 27th 2012 10:44am
A few folks have sent over this excellent infographic about the frequency with which Hollywood insists every new technology will destroy the movie business. It's based on the list that Steve Blank put together of Hollywood being totally wrong on lots of things:
Figured some folks here might appreciate this...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- This Week In Techdirt History: October 4th - 10th
- The Right Way To Stop Piracy
- This Week In Techdirt History: September 27th - October 3rd
- The MPAA Will Let Amazon Touch Its Stuff, But Only If It Agrees To A Ton Of Stipulations
- MPAA Throws Hissy Fit Over USTR Even Thinking About Expanding Fair Use In TPP