by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jan 18th 2012 6:08pm
Lots of folks in Congress have been speaking out about SOPA and PIPA today -- and what's fascinating is how many of them are actually using key internet innovations to do so. Most of the comments we've seen were first made on Twitter and Facebook. But the best response (and by best, we mean funniest) response we've seen today comes from Rep. Bruce Braley from Iowa. You just have to watch the video to see:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Here Comes The Waterfall: 15 MLB Teams To Lift Streaming Blackout For Fox Broadcasts
- FCC May Finally Act To Ease The Pain Of Stupid Cable TV Content Negotiation Blackouts
- After Internet Companies Protest, MPAA Declares Victory And Walks Away From Attempt To Backdoor SOPA
- St. Louis County Charges Journalists Who Covered Ferguson Protests With Trespassing
- Spanish Cops Use New Law To Fine Facebook Commenter For Calling Them 'Slackers'