by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jan 18th 2012 6:08pm
Lots of folks in Congress have been speaking out about SOPA and PIPA today -- and what's fascinating is how many of them are actually using key internet innovations to do so. Most of the comments we've seen were first made on Twitter and Facebook. But the best response (and by best, we mean funniest) response we've seen today comes from Rep. Bruce Braley from Iowa. You just have to watch the video to see:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Can Someone Explain To The RIAA That SOPA Didn't Actually Pass?
- Not Content With Silencing Human Critics, Russia Has Now Arrested A Robot
- Think Tank That First Proposed SOPA Now Claims 'Proof' That SOPA Would Have Been Great
- Hillary Clinton's Intellectual Property Platform: Too Vague & Confusing
- MPAA Happily Gets Into Bed With Russian State Censor Agency... To Protect Copyright!