by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jan 18th 2012 6:08pm
Lots of folks in Congress have been speaking out about SOPA and PIPA today -- and what's fascinating is how many of them are actually using key internet innovations to do so. Most of the comments we've seen were first made on Twitter and Facebook. But the best response (and by best, we mean funniest) response we've seen today comes from Rep. Bruce Braley from Iowa. You just have to watch the video to see:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Aussie Study: Infringers Spend More On Content Than Non-Infringers
- Florida Judge Sued After Banning Protestors From 'Questioning Integrity Of The Court'
- As Uber Crackdown In France Continues, Uber Downloads In France Reach Record Highs
- European Taxi Drivers Lose Their Collective Mind Over Uber
- Australia Passes Its Own SOPA, Ignores All Concerns About It