by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jan 18th 2012 6:08pm
Lots of folks in Congress have been speaking out about SOPA and PIPA today -- and what's fascinating is how many of them are actually using key internet innovations to do so. Most of the comments we've seen were first made on Twitter and Facebook. But the best response (and by best, we mean funniest) response we've seen today comes from Rep. Bruce Braley from Iowa. You just have to watch the video to see:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- NYPD Commissioner: Because Terrorism And Protests Are Roughly The Same Thing, A New Special Unit Will Handle Both
- MPAA Wants Regulators To Force ISPs To Block Sites 'At The Border'
- MPAA Knows It Doesn't Understand SOPA-Style Site Blocking, But Has Decided It's The Answer
- Australians May Get Their Own SOPA
- Senator Whitehouse Is Very Angry About A Made Up Google Search And A Made Up Pirate Bay