by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jan 18th 2012 6:08pm
Lots of folks in Congress have been speaking out about SOPA and PIPA today -- and what's fascinating is how many of them are actually using key internet innovations to do so. Most of the comments we've seen were first made on Twitter and Facebook. But the best response (and by best, we mean funniest) response we've seen today comes from Rep. Bruce Braley from Iowa. You just have to watch the video to see:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Sorry, MPAA, Court Rejects Your Plan For A Secret SOPA At The ITC
- Think Tank Who Proposed SOPA Now Argues That US Should Encourage Countries To Censor The Pirate Bay
- China's Ministry Of Culture Joins Social Media, Immediately Inundated With 100,000 Hostile Comments
- Whatever You Think Of The RIAA's Lawsuit Over Aurous, Shouldn't We Be Concerned That It's Pretending SOPA Is Law?
- Here Comes The Waterfall: 15 MLB Teams To Lift Streaming Blackout For Fox Broadcasts