by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jan 18th 2012 12:31pm
Living in what can only be described as pure denial, the MPAA announced today that the SOPA/PIPA protests "failed to enlist big sites." Honestly, there's really not much more to say about that. Google. Wikipedia. Facebook. Amazon. Craigslist. All participating. Let's just stare in wonder at the MPAA's hubris and ability to deny reality.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Both The NFL And MLB Look To Expand Streaming Offerings By Ending Local Blackouts
- Copyright Bots Kill App Over 'Potentially Infringing' Images, Follow This Up By Blocking App For Use Of CC/Public Domain Images
- Accidentally Revealed FTC Document Details Some Questionable Google Practices, But Not The Ones Most People Focused On
- Australians Get Their Own SOPA; Attorney General Doesn't Even Bother To See If His Censorship Regime Is Technically Feasible
- MPAA Abusing DMCA Takedowns To Attempt A Poor Man's SOPA