by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jan 18th 2012 12:31pm
Living in what can only be described as pure denial, the MPAA announced today that the SOPA/PIPA protests "failed to enlist big sites." Honestly, there's really not much more to say about that. Google. Wikipedia. Facebook. Amazon. Craigslist. All participating. Let's just stare in wonder at the MPAA's hubris and ability to deny reality.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- ESPN Gets Nielsen To Revise Its Data To Suggest Cord Cutting's No Big Deal
- Comcast 'Only' Lost 36,000 Pay TV Subscribers Last Year, Prompting Renewed Cord Cutting Denial
- How Lobbyists Turned Big US Education Reform Bill Into The 'No Copyright Propaganda Left Behind' Act
- YouTube Wins This Round In Germany In The Stupid Neverending War With GEMA Over Streaming Rates
- Portuguese 'Anti-Piracy' Site Blocking Used Against US Video Game Developer