by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jan 18th 2012 12:31pm
Living in what can only be described as pure denial, the MPAA announced today that the SOPA/PIPA protests "failed to enlist big sites." Honestly, there's really not much more to say about that. Google. Wikipedia. Facebook. Amazon. Craigslist. All participating. Let's just stare in wonder at the MPAA's hubris and ability to deny reality.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Dear Lawmakers: Five Years Ago The Internet Rose Up In Protest & We're Still Watching
- Software Copyright Litigation After Oracle v. Google
- Another Convicted Felon Tries To Use The DMCA Process To Erase DOJ Press Releases About His Criminal Acts
- Utterly Tone Deaf To Cord Cutting, Cable Contract Feuds And Blackouts Skyrocket
- This Week In Techdirt History: SOPA, China, Dajaz1 & The Hypocrisy Of Copyright