by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jan 18th 2012 12:31pm
Living in what can only be described as pure denial, the MPAA announced today that the SOPA/PIPA protests "failed to enlist big sites." Honestly, there's really not much more to say about that. Google. Wikipedia. Facebook. Amazon. Craigslist. All participating. Let's just stare in wonder at the MPAA's hubris and ability to deny reality.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- MPAA's Chris Dodd Tells Each Movie Studio To Donate $40k To Rep. Goodlatte's Election Campaign
- Chris Dodd's Email Reveals What MPAA Really Thinks Of Fair Use: 'Extremely Controversial'
- Hecklers Try To Veto University Screening Of 'American Sniper;' May Find Themselves Watching 'Paddington Bear' Instead
- 70% Of Fans Still Can't Watch LA Dodgers Games On TV Thanks To Time Warner Cable
- The Internet Never Ends: You Can Deny That Or Embrace It