by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jan 18th 2012 12:31pm
Living in what can only be described as pure denial, the MPAA announced today that the SOPA/PIPA protests "failed to enlist big sites." Honestly, there's really not much more to say about that. Google. Wikipedia. Facebook. Amazon. Craigslist. All participating. Let's just stare in wonder at the MPAA's hubris and ability to deny reality.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Google To French Regulators Looking To Expand 'Right To Be Forgotten' Globally: Forget About It
- Now That USTR Has Fast Track, Hollywood Ramps Up Demands While USTR Brushes Off Public Interest Group Concerns
- Cable Industry Still Proudly Thinks Cord Cutting Is A Media-Manufactured Crisis
- Aussie Study: Infringers Spend More On Content Than Non-Infringers
- Florida Judge Sued After Banning Protestors From 'Questioning Integrity Of The Court'