by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jan 18th 2012 12:31pm
Living in what can only be described as pure denial, the MPAA announced today that the SOPA/PIPA protests "failed to enlist big sites." Honestly, there's really not much more to say about that. Google. Wikipedia. Facebook. Amazon. Craigslist. All participating. Let's just stare in wonder at the MPAA's hubris and ability to deny reality.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Universal Music Has No Sense Of Humor, Takes Down Hilarious Twitter Profile Pun Parody Of Nirvana Song
- Complaint To FTC Says Itâ€™s 'Deceptive' For Google To Not Recognize 'Right To Be Forgotten' In US
- Here Comes The Waterfall: 15 MLB Teams To Lift Streaming Blackout For Fox Broadcasts
- FCC May Finally Act To Ease The Pain Of Stupid Cable TV Content Negotiation Blackouts
- After Internet Companies Protest, MPAA Declares Victory And Walks Away From Attempt To Backdoor SOPA