by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jan 18th 2012 12:31pm
Living in what can only be described as pure denial, the MPAA announced today that the SOPA/PIPA protests "failed to enlist big sites." Honestly, there's really not much more to say about that. Google. Wikipedia. Facebook. Amazon. Craigslist. All participating. Let's just stare in wonder at the MPAA's hubris and ability to deny reality.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Think Tank That First Proposed SOPA Now Claims 'Proof' That SOPA Would Have Been Great
- Hold On... We May Actually Be In For A THIRD Oracle/Google API Copyright Trial
- Former UC Davis Chancellor Katehi Way More Obsessed With Her Online Reputation Than Initially Thought
- Hillary Clinton's Intellectual Property Platform: Too Vague & Confusing
- MPAA Happily Gets Into Bed With Russian State Censor Agency... To Protect Copyright!