by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jan 18th 2012 12:31pm
Living in what can only be described as pure denial, the MPAA announced today that the SOPA/PIPA protests "failed to enlist big sites." Honestly, there's really not much more to say about that. Google. Wikipedia. Facebook. Amazon. Craigslist. All participating. Let's just stare in wonder at the MPAA's hubris and ability to deny reality.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Hillary Clinton's Intellectual Property Platform: Too Vague & Confusing
- This Will Backfire: Google/Facebook Using Copyright Tools To Remove 'Extremist' Content
- MPAA Boss: Actually Being Good To Consumers Would Be Horrible For Hollywood
- MPAA Happily Gets Into Bed With Russian State Censor Agency... To Protect Copyright!
- Baltimore Transit Officials Won't Release Footage Of Freddie Gray Protests Because Everything Is Always About 'Terrorism'