by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jan 18th 2012 12:31pm
Living in what can only be described as pure denial, the MPAA announced today that the SOPA/PIPA protests "failed to enlist big sites." Honestly, there's really not much more to say about that. Google. Wikipedia. Facebook. Amazon. Craigslist. All participating. Let's just stare in wonder at the MPAA's hubris and ability to deny reality.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- You're Entitled To Your Own Opinions, But Not Your Own Facts About Copyright, NY Times Edition
- Google Goes On The Offensive Against Troll Armed With Old Mp3 Player Patent
- Rep. Goodlatte Promises 'Consensus' Copyright Reform Proposals Soon
- DailyDirt: Thanks For The Free Energy, Sun
- The Cord Cutting The Pay TV Sector Keeps Saying Isn't Happening -- Keeps Happening