by Mike Masnick
Tue, Jan 10th 2012 6:00am
While politicians continue to pretend that SOPA support is a minor issue, there's been more and more evidence that it's a big deal to an awful lot of people. For example, in just the past few weeks, there's been a Chrome add-on to tell you when you're browsing a site from a company that supports SOPA, as well as an Android app that will do the same thing via physical barcodes, to help people avoid buying products from companies who support SOPA. But, I'm sure the public doesn't really care about the law at all...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Portuguese 'Anti-Piracy' Site Blocking Used Against US Video Game Developer
- Brazilian Court Freaks Out, Briefly Shuts Down All Of WhatsApp, For Failing To Reveal Info On Users
- HIV Dating App Company Threatens Press With HIV Infection For Reporting On Personal Info Leak
- Court Says RIAA Can Just Tell Cloudflare Any Site Is A Grooveshark Clone... And Cloudflare Has 48 Hours To Dump Them
- Sorry, MPAA, Court Rejects Your Plan For A Secret SOPA At The ITC