by Mike Masnick
Thu, Dec 22nd 2011 7:53am
Via Larry Lessig we get series of Venn diagrams showing the revolving door between big business and government. When people talk about regulatory capture, this is what they mean. When people talk about corruption and crony capitalism, this is what they mean. If you want a quick visual idea of why so few people trust this government to do the right thing for the people, rather than the big companies, this is why:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Podcast Episode 71: Should Internet Companies Sway Elections?
- Elizabeth Warren Introduces Bill To Make Tax Season Return-Free
- Abuse Of Power: Laws Should Be Designed As If The People We Distrust The Most Are In Power
- New Zealand Says Laws To Implement TPP Will Be Passed Now, Despite US Uncertainties, And Won't Be Rolled Back Even If TPP Fails
- Hillary Clinton Flip Flopped On TPP Before, So Big Business Lobbyists Are Confident She'll Really Flip Back After Election