by Mike Masnick
Tue, Dec 20th 2011 3:03pm
David Rees became a well known political cartoonist about a decade ago, but he eventually gave it up for other pursuits... until SOPA came along. Last week he announced that he was coming out of retirement in order to launch GetYourCensorOn.com, with a bunch of comics and images related to SOPA. Here are just a couple, but you can click the link above to see more.
I still don't think the politicians supporting this mess realize what they've stirred up online...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Designer Still Pursuing Bogus Takedown Of Periodic Table Of HTML Elements; Has No Idea How Copyright Works
- Recording Industry's Latest Plan To Mess Up The Internet: Do Away With Safe Harbors
- Canada Extends Copyright Terms, Finally Giving Musicians Who Released Works More Than 50 Years Ago A Reason To Create
- GM Says That While You May Own Your Car, It Owns The Software In It, Thanks To Copyright
- Clueless Publicist Doubles Down On Claiming Fair Use Has 'Expired' On Walter Scott Video; Brags About Profiting From Police Killing