by Mike Masnick
Tue, Dec 20th 2011 3:03pm
David Rees became a well known political cartoonist about a decade ago, but he eventually gave it up for other pursuits... until SOPA came along. Last week he announced that he was coming out of retirement in order to launch GetYourCensorOn.com, with a bunch of comics and images related to SOPA. Here are just a couple, but you can click the link above to see more.
I still don't think the politicians supporting this mess realize what they've stirred up online...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Russian Copyright Law Allows Entire News Site To Be Shut Down Over A Single Copied Article
- IP Lawyers Tell Copyright Office To Stop Screwing The Public By Opposing Cable Box Reform
- But Wait: Copyright Law Is So Screwed Up, Perhaps The Rolling Stones Are Right That Donald Trump Needed Their Permission
- Russian Censor Bans Comodo... Doesn't Realize Its Own Security Certificate Is From Comodo
- How A Supreme Court Case On Cheerleader Costumes & Copyright Could Impact Prosthetic Hands And Much, Much More