by Mike Masnick
Mon, Nov 28th 2011 6:59pm
Last week, as I was writing my big post on the problems with SOPA & PIPA, Alex Howard, over at O'Reilly's Radar blog, was putting the finishing touches on a massive, but incredibly comprehensive discussion of both bills. If you're just waking up to this issue now and want a really complete analysis of what's going on and how we got here (and why you should be worried about both bills), it really is a fine place to start.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- How The US Government Legally Stole Millions From Kim Dotcom
- Copyright Bots Kill App Over 'Potentially Infringing' Images, Follow This Up By Blocking App For Use Of CC/Public Domain Images
- Free Speech, Censorship, Moderation And Community: The Copia Discussion
- Bad Copyright Laws Scaring Off Necessary Investment In New Digital Platforms
- Copyright Troll Perfect 10 Ordered To Pay $5.6 Million Over Bogus Lawsuit