by Mike Masnick
Mon, Nov 28th 2011 6:59pm
Last week, as I was writing my big post on the problems with SOPA & PIPA, Alex Howard, over at O'Reilly's Radar blog, was putting the finishing touches on a massive, but incredibly comprehensive discussion of both bills. If you're just waking up to this issue now and want a really complete analysis of what's going on and how we got here (and why you should be worried about both bills), it really is a fine place to start.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Australia's New Law Would Strip Citizenship For Possessing A 'Thing' Connected With Terrorism, Or Whistleblowing
- Supreme Court Won't Hear Oracle v. Google Case, Leaving APIs Copyrightable And Innovation At Risk
- Newsday Editor: Carve Hate Speech Out Of First Amendment, Hold Websites Responsible If Users Post Hate Speech
- Guy Writes New James Bond Book... Only Available Where Bond Is In The Public Domain
- SiriusXM Finally Wins A Case Over Pre-1972 Music... And Promptly Settles Such Cases With RIAA