by Mike Masnick
Mon, Nov 28th 2011 6:59pm
Last week, as I was writing my big post on the problems with SOPA & PIPA, Alex Howard, over at O'Reilly's Radar blog, was putting the finishing touches on a massive, but incredibly comprehensive discussion of both bills. If you're just waking up to this issue now and want a really complete analysis of what's going on and how we got here (and why you should be worried about both bills), it really is a fine place to start.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Spanish Cops Use New Law To Fine Facebook Commenter For Calling Them 'Slackers'
- Ridiculous 'Terrorist Reporting' Provision In Intelligence Authorization Would Undermine The First Amendment
- Contrary To What You've Heard, TPP Will Undermine US Law -- Including Supreme Court Decisions
- Judge Bars Anti-Abortion Group From Releasing Video... Raising Serious First Amendment Questions
- Google To French Regulators Looking To Expand 'Right To Be Forgotten' Globally: Forget About It