by Mike Masnick
Wed, Nov 23rd 2011 7:39pm
As we head off to take a short break for Thanksgiving, I thought we'd pass along a Thanksgiving greeting card that was sent to me this morning. Unfortunately, the reports making the rounds today suggest that some are looking to pass a lot more than just the cranberry sauce, and may even be trying to make a big push to do so next week. One hopes that a continued public outcry against passing the first internet censorship plan in America will make them think twice before going down that path.
Enjoy your holidays (if you're here in the US). For the rest of the world... um... enjoy a few days without Techdirt.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Think Tank That First Proposed SOPA Now Claims 'Proof' That SOPA Would Have Been Great
- With Both Presidential Candidates Claiming To Be Against The TPP, President Obama Kicks Off Campaign To Ratify It
- Botnet Bill Could Give FBI Permission To Take Warrantless Peeks At The Contents Of People's Computers
- Kudos To Senator Leahy: Fighting To Keep Privacy & Civil Liberties Board From Being Hobbled
- Good News: Carla Hayden Easily Approved As The New Librarian Of Congress