by Mike Masnick
Wed, Nov 23rd 2011 7:39pm
As we head off to take a short break for Thanksgiving, I thought we'd pass along a Thanksgiving greeting card that was sent to me this morning. Unfortunately, the reports making the rounds today suggest that some are looking to pass a lot more than just the cranberry sauce, and may even be trying to make a big push to do so next week. One hopes that a continued public outcry against passing the first internet censorship plan in America will make them think twice before going down that path.
Enjoy your holidays (if you're here in the US). For the rest of the world... um... enjoy a few days without Techdirt.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Congress Continues To Withhold Congressional Research Service Documents From The Public
- Fast Track Bill Back On The... Fast Track After Senate Deal
- House Votes For USA Freedom Act By Overwhelming Margin; Now Up To The Senate
- Legislators Introduce Bill Calling For Nationwide Ban On Non-Disparagement Clauses
- Huge Win: Appeals Court Says NSA's Bulk Phone Records Collection Not Actually Authorized By PATRIOT Act