by Mike Masnick
Wed, Nov 23rd 2011 7:39pm
As we head off to take a short break for Thanksgiving, I thought we'd pass along a Thanksgiving greeting card that was sent to me this morning. Unfortunately, the reports making the rounds today suggest that some are looking to pass a lot more than just the cranberry sauce, and may even be trying to make a big push to do so next week. One hopes that a continued public outcry against passing the first internet censorship plan in America will make them think twice before going down that path.
Enjoy your holidays (if you're here in the US). For the rest of the world... um... enjoy a few days without Techdirt.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Fast Track Moves Forward And Now The Fight Is On TPP Directly
- Australia Passes Its Own SOPA, Ignores All Concerns About It
- House Caves On Fast Track, Issues Moves Back To The Senate
- As TPP Supporters Whine About Failure Of Fast Track, Why Is No One Suggesting Increased Transparency?
- Congress Doesn't Really Have The Votes To Move Fast Track Forward, Everyone Starts Pointing Fingers