by Mike Masnick
Wed, Nov 23rd 2011 7:39pm
As we head off to take a short break for Thanksgiving, I thought we'd pass along a Thanksgiving greeting card that was sent to me this morning. Unfortunately, the reports making the rounds today suggest that some are looking to pass a lot more than just the cranberry sauce, and may even be trying to make a big push to do so next week. One hopes that a continued public outcry against passing the first internet censorship plan in America will make them think twice before going down that path.
Enjoy your holidays (if you're here in the US). For the rest of the world... um... enjoy a few days without Techdirt.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Kudos To Senator Leahy: Fighting To Keep Privacy & Civil Liberties Board From Being Hobbled
- Good News: Carla Hayden Easily Approved As The New Librarian Of Congress
- Homeland Security Committee Thinks Backdoors Are Bad, But Encryption Still A Problem The Government Needs To Fix
- Senate Funding Bill For State Dept. Asks It To Figure Out Ways To Stop Bad People From Using Tor
- Hillary Clinton's Intellectual Property Platform: Too Vague & Confusing