by Mike Masnick
Wed, Nov 23rd 2011 7:39pm
As we head off to take a short break for Thanksgiving, I thought we'd pass along a Thanksgiving greeting card that was sent to me this morning. Unfortunately, the reports making the rounds today suggest that some are looking to pass a lot more than just the cranberry sauce, and may even be trying to make a big push to do so next week. One hopes that a continued public outcry against passing the first internet censorship plan in America will make them think twice before going down that path.
Enjoy your holidays (if you're here in the US). For the rest of the world... um... enjoy a few days without Techdirt.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- This Is Huge: New Project Releases All Current (Non-Confidential) Congressional Research Service Reports
- Surprise: Intelligence Community Comes Out Against Congressional Plan To Weaken Intelligence Oversight
- Ridiculously Stupid: 4 State Attorneys General File Totally Bogus Lawsuit Against Internet Transition
- Can Someone Explain To The RIAA That SOPA Didn't Actually Pass?
- House Intel Committee Says Snowden's Not A Whistleblower, 'Cause He Once Emailed His Boss's Boss