by Mike Masnick
Wed, Nov 23rd 2011 7:39pm
As we head off to take a short break for Thanksgiving, I thought we'd pass along a Thanksgiving greeting card that was sent to me this morning. Unfortunately, the reports making the rounds today suggest that some are looking to pass a lot more than just the cranberry sauce, and may even be trying to make a big push to do so next week. One hopes that a continued public outcry against passing the first internet censorship plan in America will make them think twice before going down that path.
Enjoy your holidays (if you're here in the US). For the rest of the world... um... enjoy a few days without Techdirt.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Bill Introduced To Repeal Patriot Act And Prevent The Government From Demanding Encryption Backdoors
- Cops To Congress: Please Leave Us And Our License Plates Readers Alone
- Despite Throwing Money At Congress, Comcast Finds Merger Support Hard To Come By
- Congressional Opponents Of Net Neutrality Try To Shame FCC Boss For Standing Up To ISPs
- USTR Pushes Congress To Approve Trade Deals... But Threatens Reps With Criminal Prosecution If They Tell The Public What's In Them