by Mike Masnick
Mon, Oct 24th 2011 3:28am
Not this again. We were just noting some recent attempts by Apple to pretend its trademark blocked anyone else from using an Apple in their own logo, no matter how obviously different and unrelated to the computer company. Take for example, these two disputes:
The latest, is that Apple has apparently sent a cease and desist to a small cafe in Germany, Apfelkind, whose logo looks absolutely nothing like Apple's:
At this point, you kind of wonder if Apple has some trademark lawyers who have way way way too much free time on their hands.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Zappa Threatens Zappa Over Zappa Plays Zappa
- University Educates Student On How Everyone Will Abuse Trademark Law
- Senators Burr & Feinstein Write Ridiculous Ignorant Op-Ed To Go With Their Ridiculous Ignorant Bill
- FBI Spent $1.3 Million To Not Even Learn The Details Of The iPhone Hack... So Now It Says It Can't Tell Apple
- Blizzard Pretends IP Made It Kill Fan Server