by Mike Masnick
Mon, Oct 24th 2011 3:28am
Not this again. We were just noting some recent attempts by Apple to pretend its trademark blocked anyone else from using an Apple in their own logo, no matter how obviously different and unrelated to the computer company. Take for example, these two disputes:
The latest, is that Apple has apparently sent a cease and desist to a small cafe in Germany, Apfelkind, whose logo looks absolutely nothing like Apple's:
At this point, you kind of wonder if Apple has some trademark lawyers who have way way way too much free time on their hands.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- President Obama Complains To China About Demanding Backdoors To Encryption... As His Administration Demands The Same Thing
- Gay Party Company Goes After Another Gay Party Organizer Over Generic 'Gay Days' Trademark
- Under Armour Files Trademark Suit Against Ass Armor
- Marshawn Lynch, Anti-Authority Hero, Loves To Trademark His Phrases
- 532,900,000 Reasons Why We Need Patent Reform Now