by Mike Masnick
Tue, Aug 23rd 2011 1:20am
TheNextWeb has an amusing story about a new art exhibit, called 5 Million Dollars, 1 Terabyte which is, of course, merely a hard drive with some unauthorized downloads on it. There's apparently a pdf file that lists out what's on the hard drive, but as with the author of the article, I was unable to get it to open. Of course, given how the industry seems to value "infringement" these days, I would imagine it doesn't need that many files to reach $5 million.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- As CBS/Paramount Continue Lawsuit Over Fan Film, It Releases Ridiculous & Impossible 'Fan Film Guidelines'
- Good News: California Legislature Dumps Stupid Plan To Copyright All Government Works
- Led Zeppelin Wins Copyright Case Over Stairway To Heaven
- Terrible Ruling In Germany: Digitizing The Public Domain Creates New Copyright
- MPAA Happily Gets Into Bed With Russian State Censor Agency... To Protect Copyright!