by Mike Masnick
Tue, Aug 23rd 2011 1:20am
TheNextWeb has an amusing story about a new art exhibit, called 5 Million Dollars, 1 Terabyte which is, of course, merely a hard drive with some unauthorized downloads on it. There's apparently a pdf file that lists out what's on the hard drive, but as with the author of the article, I was unable to get it to open. Of course, given how the industry seems to value "infringement" these days, I would imagine it doesn't need that many files to reach $5 million.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Appeals Court: No You Can't Copyright Yoga
- The Right Way To Stop Piracy
- New Zealand Confirms That TPP Would Extend Copyright Terms In Many Countries, Block US Plans To Reduce Terms
- Happy Birthday And The Problem With The Copyright Office's 'Orphan Works' Plan
- Pokemon Wants To Totally Bankrupt One Of Its Biggest Fans, Thanks To Copyright