by Mike Masnick
Tue, Aug 23rd 2011 1:20am
TheNextWeb has an amusing story about a new art exhibit, called 5 Million Dollars, 1 Terabyte which is, of course, merely a hard drive with some unauthorized downloads on it. There's apparently a pdf file that lists out what's on the hard drive, but as with the author of the article, I was unable to get it to open. Of course, given how the industry seems to value "infringement" these days, I would imagine it doesn't need that many files to reach $5 million.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Caution: Prolonged Exposure To Copyright Can Be Hazardous To Human Culture
- Australian Govt.: Just Kidding On That Whole Safe Harbors Reform Thing, Guys
- Congress Leaks Draft Bill To Move Copyright Office Out Of The Library Of Congress
- Supreme Court Says You Can Copyright Elements Of 'Useful Articles' -- Which May Spell Disaster For 3D Printing & More
- Supreme Court Says Patent Trolls Can Wait A While Before Suing