by Mike Masnick
Tue, Aug 23rd 2011 1:20am
TheNextWeb has an amusing story about a new art exhibit, called 5 Million Dollars, 1 Terabyte which is, of course, merely a hard drive with some unauthorized downloads on it. There's apparently a pdf file that lists out what's on the hard drive, but as with the author of the article, I was unable to get it to open. Of course, given how the industry seems to value "infringement" these days, I would imagine it doesn't need that many files to reach $5 million.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Techdirt Gear: Copying Is Not Theft
- France Passes Copyright Law Demanding Royalties For Every Image Search Engines Index Online
- Newspaper Archive Disappears From Google, Because Company Wants To Cash In
- Team Prenda Done Fighting Judge Otis Wright
- If You're Angry About Twitter Banning Someone 'Permanently' For Sharing Olympics GIFs, Blame Copyright Law