by Mike Masnick
Tue, Aug 23rd 2011 1:20am
TheNextWeb has an amusing story about a new art exhibit, called 5 Million Dollars, 1 Terabyte which is, of course, merely a hard drive with some unauthorized downloads on it. There's apparently a pdf file that lists out what's on the hard drive, but as with the author of the article, I was unable to get it to open. Of course, given how the industry seems to value "infringement" these days, I would imagine it doesn't need that many files to reach $5 million.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Immigration Board Says You Can Be Deported For Copyright Infringement
- The EU's Proposed Copyright Directive Is Likely To Be A Wonderful Gift -- For US Internet Giants
- Movie Theater Security Guards Assault Women, Claim They Were Pirating Movie
- For The Gander: Bahnhof Sends Copyright Troll Spridningskollen A Trademark Violation Settlement Letter
- Macedonia Copyright Collection Group Forces All Macedonian Music Off Of All Macedonian Broadcasts