DailyDirt: On The Way, The Paper Bag Was On My Knee...
from the urls-we-dig-up dept
- Spirit Airlines tweeted about a $9 ticket deal, but neglected to mention the fees and taxes -- resulting in a $50,000 fine for the airline. Beware what you tweet, airline marketing folks. [url]
- A guy from Chicago is suing Southwest Airlines for canceling his free drink coupons before he got to use them. He says Southwest owes him 45 free alcoholic drinks, and he's looking for other flyers who didn't get their free drinks to join him in a class action suit. [url]
- David Phillips will always be remembered by bargain hunters for turning about $3,000 worth of pudding into 1.2 million frequent flier miles. For every 10 UPC codes he collected, he earned 500-1,000 miles on American Airlines. [url]
- Virgin America CEO David Cush tells it like it is when asked about who came up with a good idea. "This was designed before my time but as I tell people, as time goes on and memories fade it will become my idea." [url]
- To discover more interesting business-related content, check out what the deal is on StumbleUpon. [url]