by Mike Masnick
Thu, Jul 21st 2011 6:29am
After all the controversy concerning the TSA's naked scanners, it appears that someone at the TSA just found out that they could be made to work without showing the naked image of a person's body and realized perhaps it's a good idea to switch to that version of the software. Of course, there are still serious concerns about the radiation issues, but at least something is happening.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Study: The TSA's Security Theater Troupes Missed 95% Of Smuggled Weapons And Explosives
- TSA's Investigation Into Groping Agents Ensured They Wouldn't Be Prosecuted
- TSA Agents Outwitted By Cory Doctorow's Unlocked, 'TSA-Safe' Suitcase
- TSA Waves Convicted Murderer With Explosives Experience Through Its PreCheck Lane
- Lawsuit: TSA Supervisor Got Traveler Arrested For Bogus 'Terroristic Threat' Charge, Lied About Incident In Court