by Mike Masnick
Thu, Jul 21st 2011 6:29am
After all the controversy concerning the TSA's naked scanners, it appears that someone at the TSA just found out that they could be made to work without showing the naked image of a person's body and realized perhaps it's a good idea to switch to that version of the software. Of course, there are still serious concerns about the radiation issues, but at least something is happening.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- TSA Decides Sorority Souvenir Book Carried By Dozens Of Travelers Probably A Bomb
- Laura Poitras Sues US Government To Find Out Why She Was Detained Every Time She Flew
- TSA Blows Off Inspector General's Suggestion Boarding Pass Information Be Encrypted
- TSA Asks America To LOL At Traveler Who Had $75,000 Taken From Him By Federal Agents
- Study: The TSA's Security Theater Troupes Missed 95% Of Smuggled Weapons And Explosives