by Mike Masnick
Thu, Jul 21st 2011 6:29am
After all the controversy concerning the TSA's naked scanners, it appears that someone at the TSA just found out that they could be made to work without showing the naked image of a person's body and realized perhaps it's a good idea to switch to that version of the software. Of course, there are still serious concerns about the radiation issues, but at least something is happening.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Homeland Security Starts Banning Laptops & Tablets On Planes From The Middle East
- TSA Now Making Its Intrusive Searches Even More Gropey & Assaulty
- Confirmed: TSA's Behavioral Detection Program Is Useless, Biased, And Based On Junk Science
- FBI, CBP Join Forces To Turn Airports Into Informant Recruiting Centers
- Half Of TSA's 30,000 Employees Accused Of Misconduct; Nearly A Third Multiple Times