DailyDirt: Can't Believe Everything You See...
from the urls-we-dig-up dept
- If you want the subjects of your photos to look really small, take a picture of them next to a really big coin. Remember: it's not counterfeiting if you make coins the size of a coffee table... [url]
- Tilt-shift photographic effects can be created in a few different ways -- to fabricate images of a crowd of people, looking like ants. Someday this is what The Sims will look like. [url]
- If you think photography is easy, get ready to be mocked. If you like seeing photos with really bad composition and cheesy photoshop effects, youarenotaphotographer is the blog for you. [url]
- Who knew that photos of pregnant women could become an internet meme like planking? Thankfully, there don't seem to be any photos of pregnant women planking. [url]
- To discover more interesting photography-related content, check out what's currently floating around the StumbleUpon universe. [url] By the way, StumbleUpon can recommend some good Techdirt articles, too.