by Mike Masnick
Thu, Jun 16th 2011 6:58pm
In the past few days I've been a guest on both Bulletproof Radio and the Peer Press podcast (along with Ernesto from TorrentFreak and K. Matthew Dames from Copycense). Both discussions spend time on PROTECT IP, but wander into other areas as well. I actually have a really bad cold this week (and before and after both appearances sounded like I was coughing up a lung), so forgive the stuffy sound and the occasional sniffling noises. Bulletproof Radio has an embed, which I have below, but it doesn't look like Peer Press does, so you'll have to visit the site for that one:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Revolving Door: Main Architect Of PIPA (Senate Version Of SOPA) Now... Lobbying For The MPAA
- Who's Still Backing SOPA/PIPA... And Why?
- Young People Followed SOPA News More Than Election News
- The SOPA/PIPA Protest Shows Why There Needs To Be Complete Transparency With TPP
- CreativeAmerica Literally Resorts To Buying Signatures