DailyDirt: Give Me Liberty... Or Give Me Robot Armies?
from the urls-we-dig-up dept
- Libyans have started to create a DIY robot army from spare parts and recovered munitions. Just watch out for the whiny slave-boy without a dad building a protocol droid... [url]
- Microaviary drones are built to mimic the flight characteristics of moths, hummingbirds, hawks and other flying animals. These aren't the drones you're looking for. Move along. [url]
- Some soldiers are already giving out purple hearts to robots... But perhaps a purple power adapter would be a better analogy? [url]
- Giving robots a personality could be a good idea. As long as that personality is more of a Johnny5 ("Need more input!") and less of a Terminator ("Fuck you, asshole"). [url]
- To discover more interesting robotics-related content, check out what's currently floating around the StumbleUpon universe. [url]