by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jun 3rd 2011 2:23pm
Following the story of FCC commissioner Meredith Atwell Baker joining Comcast as a lobbyist just a few months after approving that company's buyout of NBC Universal, the group Free Press is asking the remaining FCC commissioners to take a pledge that, if they vote to approve the AT&T/T-mobile merger, they won't then take a lobbying job with AT&T. Of course, if any of them took the pledge, it's not clear what's to stop them from then breaking the pledge...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- ISPs Are Trampling Net Neutrality While The FCC Sits Boxed In By Lawsuits, Upcoming Election
- The Cable Industry Is Absolutely Terrified Of Set Top Box Competition
- New Report To FCC Details How Binge On Violates Net Neutrality
- AT&T CEO Thinks You're A Forgetful Idiot, Hilariously Gives Apple Encryption Advice
- Senators Whine About FCC's 25 Mbps Broadband Standard, Insist Nobody Needs That Much Bandwidth