by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jun 3rd 2011 2:23pm
Following the story of FCC commissioner Meredith Atwell Baker joining Comcast as a lobbyist just a few months after approving that company's buyout of NBC Universal, the group Free Press is asking the remaining FCC commissioners to take a pledge that, if they vote to approve the AT&T/T-mobile merger, they won't then take a lobbying job with AT&T. Of course, if any of them took the pledge, it's not clear what's to stop them from then breaking the pledge...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Trump Appoints Third Anti-Net Neutrality Advisor To Telecom Transition Team
- AT&T Just Showed Us What The Death Of Net Neutrality Is Going To Look Like
- Trump Telecom Advisor Doesn't Think Broadband Monopolies Are Real, Wants To Dismantle The FCC
- AT&T Tells FCC That Giving Its Own Content An Unfair Market Advantage Is Good For Consumers
- Too Little Too Late: FCC Finally Realizes AT&T's Zero Rating Is Anti-Competitive