by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jun 3rd 2011 2:23pm
Following the story of FCC commissioner Meredith Atwell Baker joining Comcast as a lobbyist just a few months after approving that company's buyout of NBC Universal, the group Free Press is asking the remaining FCC commissioners to take a pledge that, if they vote to approve the AT&T/T-mobile merger, they won't then take a lobbying job with AT&T. Of course, if any of them took the pledge, it's not clear what's to stop them from then breaking the pledge...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- FCC Makes It Clear It Thinks Some Net Neutrality Abuses Are 'Innovative' And 'Pro Competition'
- Comcast Tests Net Neutrality By Letting Its Own Streaming Service Bypass Usage Caps
- T-Mobile And MetroPCS Go All In On The Horrible Precedent Of Zero Rating
- Rep. Barton Demands The FCC Filter ISIS From The Internet
- T-Mobile Exempts Video Streams From Wireless Data Caps, Sets A Horrible Precedent