by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jun 3rd 2011 2:23pm
Following the story of FCC commissioner Meredith Atwell Baker joining Comcast as a lobbyist just a few months after approving that company's buyout of NBC Universal, the group Free Press is asking the remaining FCC commissioners to take a pledge that, if they vote to approve the AT&T/T-mobile merger, they won't then take a lobbying job with AT&T. Of course, if any of them took the pledge, it's not clear what's to stop them from then breaking the pledge...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Why Do Senators Keep Lying About What CISA Would Be Used For?
- FCC Quickly Shoots Down The First (Incredibly Stupid) Net Neutrality Complaint
- Hey, Remember How Net Neutrality Was Supposed To Destroy The Internet?
- T-Mobile Customer Data Leaked By Experian... And Faulty Encryption Implementation
- Tennessee Voraciously Defends Its Right To Let AT&T Write Awful State Broadband Laws