by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jun 3rd 2011 2:23pm
Following the story of FCC commissioner Meredith Atwell Baker joining Comcast as a lobbyist just a few months after approving that company's buyout of NBC Universal, the group Free Press is asking the remaining FCC commissioners to take a pledge that, if they vote to approve the AT&T/T-mobile merger, they won't then take a lobbying job with AT&T. Of course, if any of them took the pledge, it's not clear what's to stop them from then breaking the pledge...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- T-Mobile Not So Subtly Hints That It Wants To Disrupt The Cable TV Industry
- Yahoo's Security Incompetence Just Took $250 Million Off Verizon's Asking Price
- Comcast, AT&T Are Paying Minority Groups To Support Killing Net Neutrality
- T-Mobile Backs Off Added Fee For HD Streaming As Unlimited Data Wars Heat Up
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 109: The New FCC