by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jun 3rd 2011 2:23pm
Following the story of FCC commissioner Meredith Atwell Baker joining Comcast as a lobbyist just a few months after approving that company's buyout of NBC Universal, the group Free Press is asking the remaining FCC commissioners to take a pledge that, if they vote to approve the AT&T/T-mobile merger, they won't then take a lobbying job with AT&T. Of course, if any of them took the pledge, it's not clear what's to stop them from then breaking the pledge...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- New Docs Detail How AT&T Planned To Profit Massively By Helping Law Enforcement Spy On The Public
- AT&T's $85 Billion Time Warner Buy Could Be An Anti-Consumer Shit Show Of Monumental Proportions
- FTC Warns AT&T Court Victory On Throttling Could Screw Consumers For Decades
- FCC Fines T-Mobile For Abusing The Definition Of 'Unlimited' Data
- AT&T Stops Charging Broadband Users Extra For Privacy