by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jun 1st 2011 6:57pm
Yesterday, I went on The Alyona Show on RTTV (which I've appeared on a few times in the past) to discuss some of the problems in the PROTECT IP Act. Not much new if you've been following the debate, but glad to see that some TV programs are concerned about this:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Texas Lawmaker Wants To Decide Who's A Real Journalist, Make It Easier To Sue Them
- Stop It. Trump's Lawyers Did Not Say That Protestors Have No First Amendment Right To Dissent
- NY Judge Says Prior Restraint Is America's Best Defense Against Internet 'Chaos'
- The US Charging Assange For Publishing Documents Would Be An Unprecedented Attempt To Chill A Free Press
- Hypocritical CIA Director Goes On Rant About Wikileaks, Free Speech