by Mike Masnick
Wed, May 25th 2011 7:07pm
We know a little something about how certain segments of the population seem to get confused in trying to contact the right company or person, leading them to contact someone entirely different. So it comes as little surprise to us to find out that Opera, makers of the semi-popular browser software, has been receiving emails from confused people, who thought they were emailing Oprah Winfrey. And with her final show this week, Opera decided to share some of that mail. Even better, is that it shares the company's responses as well. Here's just one, but hit the link above to read a bunch more:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Why Has Tom Cruise's Reputation Faltered? Pshh, Because Of The Internet, Of Course!
- Opera About Walt Disney Refused Permission To Use Disney Images
- Can Oprah Do What Driving-While-Yakking Laws Can't?
- An 'Aha Moment' About Ridiculous Trademarks, As Oprah And Mutual Of Omaha Fight Over 'Aha Moment'
- $1 Trillion Copyright Infringement Lawsuit Against Oprah Dismissed