We already covered the RIAA's subpoena to Box.net, but ReadWriteWeb has a post on the story that's worth pointing out, because it highlights this absolutely wonderful infographic that Ashley Angell put together a few months ago, mapping out the "War on Sharing" as an infographic:
Definitely click through to see the full image, and to Angell's explanation for the graphic. I'm sorry I missed this when it first came out, but happy I eventually spotted it.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Bell Exec Urges Public To Shame Users Who 'Steal' Netflix Content Via VPNs
- Designer Issues Takedown, Cease And Desist Over Periodic Table Of HTML5 Elements
- Sriracha Boss On Trademark: Mmmmm, No Thanks
- Study Confirms That Revealing Secrets, Rather Than Hoarding Info, Is Good For Inventors
- How 'Gongkai' Innovation Could Allow China To Leapfrog The West