We already covered the RIAA's subpoena to Box.net, but ReadWriteWeb has a post on the story that's worth pointing out, because it highlights this absolutely wonderful infographic that Ashley Angell put together a few months ago, mapping out the "War on Sharing" as an infographic:
Definitely click through to see the full image, and to Angell's explanation for the graphic. I'm sorry I missed this when it first came out, but happy I eventually spotted it.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- To Combat Dropping Ratings, The NFL Thinks Fining Its Teams For Sharing Video On Social Media Is The Answer
- Austrian Teenager Sues Parents For Posting Pictures From Her Childhood To Facebook
- Why The NSA's Vulnerability Equities Process Is A Joke (And Why It's Unlikely To Ever Get Better)
- The Getty Museum's Lessons Learned From Opening Up Content
- Sweden Considers Making DNA Donated Purely For Medical Research Available To Police And Insurance Companies