We already covered the RIAA's subpoena to Box.net, but ReadWriteWeb has a post on the story that's worth pointing out, because it highlights this absolutely wonderful infographic that Ashley Angell put together a few months ago, mapping out the "War on Sharing" as an infographic:
Definitely click through to see the full image, and to Angell's explanation for the graphic. I'm sorry I missed this when it first came out, but happy I eventually spotted it.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Scientist Bans Use Of His Software By 'Immigrant-Friendly' Countries, So Journal Retracts Paper About His Software
- Copyright Fail: 'Pirating' Academic Papers Not Only Commonplace, But Now Seen As Mainstream
- 2600 Explains Eloquently How Excessive Copyright Harms Everyone
- Diamond Open Access Gets Real: 'Free To Read, Free To Publish' Arrives
- How The Heavy Hand Of Government Stifles The On Demand Economy