by Mike Masnick
Mon, May 23rd 2011 4:43am
Late on Friday, the news came out that Sony had been hacked yet again, and this time the hacked site was being used for phishing. This was totally unrelated to the PlayStation Network hacks, but involved a website for Sony Thailand. Still, given all the trouble Sony has had lately keeping its systems secure, this seems to just add another layer to the stack of questions about Sony's technical competence.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Prince Gives Away Someone Else's Artistic Efforts, Gets Sued
- Comcast Blocks HBO Go From Working On Playstation 4, Won't Coherently Explain Why
- Keurig Competitor Offers Free Hack Workaround For Keurig's Absurd Java Bean DRM
- Leaked Emails Reveal MPAA Plans To Pay Elected Officials To Attack Google
- Shocking: Sony Learned No Password Lessons After The 2011 PSN Hack