by Mike Masnick
Mon, May 23rd 2011 4:43am
Late on Friday, the news came out that Sony had been hacked yet again, and this time the hacked site was being used for phishing. This was totally unrelated to the PlayStation Network hacks, but involved a website for Sony Thailand. Still, given all the trouble Sony has had lately keeping its systems secure, this seems to just add another layer to the stack of questions about Sony's technical competence.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- DOJ Argues For iPhone Hack Secrecy By Contradicting Statements Made By The DOJ
- Sony, Microsoft Lobby Against Right To Repair Bills (Yet Refuse To Talk About It)
- Police Say No Evidence Of Value Was Lost In Ransomware Attack, Except Maybe Some Stuff Defense Lawyers Might Find Useful
- Court Points Out Numerous Ways Using Playstation Network To Trade Child Porn Is A Bad Idea
- Verizon Wants A Yahoo Price Cut After Company Reveals Another, Massive Hack Attack