by Mike Masnick
Mon, May 23rd 2011 4:43am
Late on Friday, the news came out that Sony had been hacked yet again, and this time the hacked site was being used for phishing. This was totally unrelated to the PlayStation Network hacks, but involved a website for Sony Thailand. Still, given all the trouble Sony has had lately keeping its systems secure, this seems to just add another layer to the stack of questions about Sony's technical competence.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Sony On A Rampage Trademarking Common Terms: Attempted Registrations For 'Let's Play' And 'VRPG'
- Modder/Hacker's Work Pushes Sony To Release Its Own PS4 Remote Play For PC App
- Tor Devs Say They've Learned Lessons From Carnegie Mellon Attack, But Worries Remain That They're Outgunned And Outmanned
- Toy Maker Vtech Hacked, Revealing Kids' Selfies, Chat Logs, & Even Voice Recordings
- T-Mobile Customer Data Leaked By Experian... And Faulty Encryption Implementation