by Mike Masnick
Mon, May 23rd 2011 4:43am
Late on Friday, the news came out that Sony had been hacked yet again, and this time the hacked site was being used for phishing. This was totally unrelated to the PlayStation Network hacks, but involved a website for Sony Thailand. Still, given all the trouble Sony has had lately keeping its systems secure, this seems to just add another layer to the stack of questions about Sony's technical competence.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Chris Dodd Implies US Gov't Should Go After Wikileaks For Publishing Leaked Sony Emails
- As Sony Continues Threatening Reporters, NY Times Reporter Wins Pulitzer For Reporting On Sony's Emails
- Most Cyberattacks Are Phishing Related, Not Sophisticated Technical Attacks
- Keurig Competitor Offers Free Hack Workaround For Keurig's Absurd Java Bean DRM
- Leaked Emails Reveal MPAA Plans To Pay Elected Officials To Attack Google