by Mike Masnick
Mon, May 23rd 2011 4:43am
Late on Friday, the news came out that Sony had been hacked yet again, and this time the hacked site was being used for phishing. This was totally unrelated to the PlayStation Network hacks, but involved a website for Sony Thailand. Still, given all the trouble Sony has had lately keeping its systems secure, this seems to just add another layer to the stack of questions about Sony's technical competence.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Sony Apparently Issuing Takedowns To Facebook For News Articles About PS4 Slim Leak
- Irony: Sony Pictures Sued For Failing To Stop Piracy
- Whether Or Not Russians Hacked DNC Means Nothing Concerning How Newsworthy The Details Are
- Thailand Government Wants To Undermine Website Encryption, Hold ISPs Responsible For Third-Party Content
- FBI Allegedly Paid More Than $1 Million To Get Into Encrypted iPhone... And To Avoid Setting Legal Precedent It Didn't Like