by Mike Masnick
Tue, May 17th 2011 4:07am
Well, that didn't take long at all. We noted that the tone deaf Winklevoss twins would probably appeal their latest legal "loss," which "only" entitles them to the $160 million or so from their original settlement with Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg. Even while I said I expected them to appeal since they'd already gone this far, there was still a little voice in the back of my head saying they couldn't possibly think that the Supreme Court could see a Constitutional issue to consider in their case. And yet... hours later, the Winklevii lawyer has announced plans to appeal to the Supreme Court. And I will announce plans to not laugh out loud when the Supreme Court turns them down.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- NY Supreme Court Not Impressed By Guy's Argument That Pinterest 'Stole' His Idea
- NSA Screws Up Another Thing: EU Court Of Justice Throws The Internet For A Loop In Ending Safe Harbor
- ISP Announces It's Blocking All Facebook And Google Ads Until Companies Pay A Troll Toll
- Dennys Rodriguez's Supreme Court Win Fails To Help Dennys Rodriguez
- Maryland Court Says It Would Still Be Equating A Smartphone With A 'Crumpled Cigarette Pack' If Not For Riley Decision