by Mike Masnick
Mon, May 16th 2011 4:02pm
I've written a bunch of times about Paulo Coelho and how he's completely embraced social media, new business models and the economics of digital and infinite goods to increase his already considerable level of success. So, I'm thrilled to announce that I'll have the pleasure of interviewing Paulo at BookExpo America in NYC on May 25th at 2pm, where we'll be discussing his various experiments, how he's using social media, and how others can take advantage of social media and use "free" to their advantage, rather than fear it. We'll also even have some time to discuss his latest work (honestly, what good is interviewing someone like Paulo Coelho if we don't also talk about some of his writing!). In the meantime, though, I'm interested in any suggestions folks have for questions for Coelho in this particular forum.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- The Right Way To Stop Piracy
- China Looks To Quell Dissent With 'Citizen Scores,' A Number That Tracks Purchases, Opinions And Social Circles
- New Zealand Confirms That TPP Would Extend Copyright Terms In Many Countries, Block US Plans To Reduce Terms
- Happy Birthday And The Problem With The Copyright Office's 'Orphan Works' Plan
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 45: No, You're Not The Product