by Mike Masnick
Thu, Apr 28th 2011 12:33pm
As the TSA is busy sexually assaulting Miss USA, apparently it's not paying very close attention to everyone else. The TSA has confirmed that in the past five days alone, it has had to shut down security screenings three separate times, at Newark airport, after screeners accidentally let passengers go through without being "fully" screened. These aren't cases of people sneaking through either. Apparently, it involved people designated for further screening who were then ignored and went about their businesses of heading to their gates and boarding their flights. I wonder if those people were able to get liquid through to the gate area!
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Another Lawsuit Highlights How Many 'Smart' Toys Violate Privacy, Aren't Secure
- Israeli Government Pushes National Biometric Database With Claims Of Security Superiority Nobody Thinks Are True
- Not Even Your Light Bulbs Are Safe From Shitty Internet Of Things Security
- If You Want To Believe This Country Is Falling Apart, Just Ask Those Who Are Supposed To Be Keeping It Together
- FBI Investigating New Information Regarding Hillary Clinton... Because Of The Anthony Weiner Sexting Investigation