by Mike Masnick
Thu, Apr 28th 2011 12:33pm
As the TSA is busy sexually assaulting Miss USA, apparently it's not paying very close attention to everyone else. The TSA has confirmed that in the past five days alone, it has had to shut down security screenings three separate times, at Newark airport, after screeners accidentally let passengers go through without being "fully" screened. These aren't cases of people sneaking through either. Apparently, it involved people designated for further screening who were then ignored and went about their businesses of heading to their gates and boarding their flights. I wonder if those people were able to get liquid through to the gate area!
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Malware Hunts And Kills Poorly Secured Internet Of Things Devices Before They Can Be Integrated Into Botnets
- Self Driving Taxis Are Going To Be A Nightmare To Secure, Warns Ex-Uber Security Researcher
- The Teddy Bear And Toaster Act Is Device Regulation Done Wrong
- German Consumers Face $26,500 Fine If They Don't Destroy Poorly-Secured 'Smart' Doll
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 116: The Truth About VPNs