by Mike Masnick
Thu, Apr 28th 2011 12:33pm
As the TSA is busy sexually assaulting Miss USA, apparently it's not paying very close attention to everyone else. The TSA has confirmed that in the past five days alone, it has had to shut down security screenings three separate times, at Newark airport, after screeners accidentally let passengers go through without being "fully" screened. These aren't cases of people sneaking through either. Apparently, it involved people designated for further screening who were then ignored and went about their businesses of heading to their gates and boarding their flights. I wonder if those people were able to get liquid through to the gate area!
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Homeland Security Starts Banning Laptops & Tablets On Planes From The Middle East
- Smart Vibrator Company To Pay $3.75 Million For Private Data Collection
- Consumer Reports Proposes Open Source Security Standard To Keep The Internet Of Things From Sucking
- CIA Leaks Unsurprisingly Show The Internet Of Broken Things Is A Spy's Best Friend
- TSA Now Making Its Intrusive Searches Even More Gropey & Assaulty