by Mike Masnick
Thu, Apr 28th 2011 12:33pm
As the TSA is busy sexually assaulting Miss USA, apparently it's not paying very close attention to everyone else. The TSA has confirmed that in the past five days alone, it has had to shut down security screenings three separate times, at Newark airport, after screeners accidentally let passengers go through without being "fully" screened. These aren't cases of people sneaking through either. Apparently, it involved people designated for further screening who were then ignored and went about their businesses of heading to their gates and boarding their flights. I wonder if those people were able to get liquid through to the gate area!
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- FTC Sues D-Link For Pretending To Give A Damn About Hardware Security
- After Lawsuits And Denial, Pacemaker Vendor Finally Admits Its Product Is Hackable
- Ex-MI6 Boss: When It Comes To Voting, Pencil And Paper Are 'Much More Secure' Than Electronic Systems
- Stupid Patent Of The Month: Carrying Trays On A Cart
- European Information Security Advisory Says Mandating Encryption Backdoors Will Just Make Everything Worse