by Mike Masnick
Fri, Apr 22nd 2011 6:31pm
Copycense, who has done a really bangup job in pointing out some ironic ebook pricing decisions, has another one. The book "Economics in One Lesson," by Henry Hazilitt is available new from Amazon in paperback for $7.95... or at $9.99 for the Kindle. Apparently, "Economics In One Lesson" either doesn't include a section on pricing... or whoever did the pricing on the book didn't read that section...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 59: Does The Internet Create More 'Winner Take All' Companies?
- World Bank Report: TPP Will Bring Negligible Economic Benefit To US, Canada And Australia
- Dutch eBook Readers Being Reminded They Don't Actually Own Those eBooks They Bought
- Leaked Comcast Docs Confirm What Everybody Knew: Broadband Usage Caps Are About Profit, Not Congestion
- CEO Of Mobile Company Blames Everyone For Wanting Coffee Rather Than His Game