by Mike Masnick
Fri, Apr 22nd 2011 6:31pm
Copycense, who has done a really bangup job in pointing out some ironic ebook pricing decisions, has another one. The book "Economics in One Lesson," by Henry Hazilitt is available new from Amazon in paperback for $7.95... or at $9.99 for the Kindle. Apparently, "Economics In One Lesson" either doesn't include a section on pricing... or whoever did the pricing on the book didn't read that section...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- AT&T Shows Cupertino Precisely What Broadband Competition (Or The Lack Thereof) Looks Like
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 16: Rethinking Work, Income & Leisure: Albert Wenger On Basic Income
- AT&T Says It Will Match Google Fiber's Speed & Pricing, But Only If You Allow AT&T To Spy On You
- Some Jerks (Probably The NFL) Got A Hilarious Romance Novel Parody Removed From Amazon Over IP
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 6: Should Kids Be Forced To Learn Coding? Or Economics? Or Stats?