by Mike Masnick
Fri, Apr 22nd 2011 6:31pm
Copycense, who has done a really bangup job in pointing out some ironic ebook pricing decisions, has another one. The book "Economics in One Lesson," by Henry Hazilitt is available new from Amazon in paperback for $7.95... or at $9.99 for the Kindle. Apparently, "Economics In One Lesson" either doesn't include a section on pricing... or whoever did the pricing on the book didn't read that section...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- The Stagnation Of eBooks Due To Closed Platforms And DRM
- Techdirt Reading List: The Worldly Philosophers
- Turing Pharma Caves; Says Drug Price Will Move In Generally Downward Motion At Some Point In The Future
- Time Warner Cable CEO: Cable TV Pricing Is So High Because We're The Mercedes Of Entertainment
- Authors Guilded, United, And Representing... Not Authors