by Mike Masnick
Fri, Apr 22nd 2011 6:31pm
Copycense, who has done a really bangup job in pointing out some ironic ebook pricing decisions, has another one. The book "Economics in One Lesson," by Henry Hazilitt is available new from Amazon in paperback for $7.95... or at $9.99 for the Kindle. Apparently, "Economics In One Lesson" either doesn't include a section on pricing... or whoever did the pricing on the book didn't read that section...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Techdirt Reading List: Free Books From Verso (Mostly)
- Techdirt Reading List: Make It So: Interaction Design Lessons From Science Fiction
- Supreme Court Refuses To Hear Apple's Appeal In eBook Price Fixing Case
- DRM Is Evil, Part 8,492: Nook Pulls Out Of UK, Exploring Options To Let People Retain Access To At Least Some Books
- Canada Forcing Cheaper, More Flexible Pricing On TV Industry March 1. Will It Work?