by Nina Paley
Thu, Apr 28th 2011 7:03pm
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Split Works Debate Raises Thorny Issues For Music Companies (And For The Rest Of Us)
- Canada Is Still Doing A Half-Assed Job Enforcing Its Net Neutrality Rules, Highlighting Importance of Competition
- Canada Opens Incumbent Fiber Networks To Competition, Cue The Hysteria
- Toronto Cab Drivers Sue Uber For Interference With Their Super Profitable Business Model
- FCC Approves AT&T's $69 Billion DirecTV Merger, Announces It Late Friday And Hopes Nobody Notices