by Mike Masnick
Wed, Apr 20th 2011 1:29am
Following Google's decision to create a misleading, myth perpetuating video, supposedly to teach people accused of infringement about copyright law... Public Knowledge has set up a contest offering $1,000 to whoever can create the "best" copyright school video that helps teach people about copyright. Quick! Someone break out the giant © symbol and call on Copyright Man to come help save the day...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Appeals Court Dumps Infringement Lawsuit Against EA After Plaintiff Fails To Produce Evidence
- Prince Estate Sues Tidal, The Streaming Service That's Kind To Artists, For Copyright Infringement
- Jayme Gordon Guilty On All 4 Counts Of Wire Fraud In Scheme To Sue Dreamworks For Copyright Infringement
- The Copyright Office Acts As Hollywood's Lobbying Arm... Because That's Basically How It's Been Designed
- Consumer Groups Say AT&T, Comcast Violate Privacy Law By Hoovering Up Cable Box Data Without Full User Consent