by Mike Masnick
Wed, Apr 20th 2011 1:29am
Following Google's decision to create a misleading, myth perpetuating video, supposedly to teach people accused of infringement about copyright law... Public Knowledge has set up a contest offering $1,000 to whoever can create the "best" copyright school video that helps teach people about copyright. Quick! Someone break out the giant © symbol and call on Copyright Man to come help save the day...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- How The US Government Legally Stole Millions From Kim Dotcom
- Copyright Bots Kill App Over 'Potentially Infringing' Images, Follow This Up By Blocking App For Use Of CC/Public Domain Images
- Bad Copyright Laws Scaring Off Necessary Investment In New Digital Platforms
- Computer Scientists, Legal Experts Explain To Supreme Court Why APIs Are Not Copyrightable
- Amicus Brief From Public Knowledge Distills Ultramercial's 'Complex' Patent To 16 Lines Of Code