by Mike Masnick
Wed, Apr 20th 2011 1:29am
Following Google's decision to create a misleading, myth perpetuating video, supposedly to teach people accused of infringement about copyright law... Public Knowledge has set up a contest offering $1,000 to whoever can create the "best" copyright school video that helps teach people about copyright. Quick! Someone break out the giant © symbol and call on Copyright Man to come help save the day...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Judge Mocks Public Interest Concerns About Kicking People Off Internet, Tells Cox It's Not Protected By The DMCA
- YouTube Puts Some Monetary Weight Behind Fighting For Fair Use: Others Should Too
- Dumb Idea... Or The Dumbest Idea? Seize Terrorists' Copyrights And Then Censor Them With The DMCA
- Computer Scientists, Legal Experts Explain To Supreme Court Why APIs Are Not Copyrightable
- Amicus Brief From Public Knowledge Distills Ultramercial's 'Complex' Patent To 16 Lines Of Code