by Mike Masnick
Fri, Apr 1st 2011 6:47am
Chuck Norris' Enemy (deceased) writes "A group awarded Obama for bringing greater transparency to government during the recent Sunshine Week. One hour before the meeting, which was to be open to the press, it was inexplicably postponed. The meeting did take place Monday but was closed to the press while location and schedule were undisclosed. A commenter on one of the sites joked that this must be an Onion article."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Google Publishes Eight National Security Letters That Have Been Freed From Their Gag Orders
- Following Public Records Request, State Legislature Votes To Make Government Contracts Secret
- Apple Uploading Call Data, Including From Third-Party Call Apps, To Users' iCloud Accounts
- Charter Says Its Sneaky, Unnecessary Fees Are A Consumer Benefit
- Pennsylvania Legislature Looking To Hide The Names Of Cops Who Deploy Excessive Or Deadly Force