by Mike Masnick
Fri, Apr 1st 2011 6:47am
Chuck Norris' Enemy (deceased) writes "A group awarded Obama for bringing greater transparency to government during the recent Sunshine Week. One hour before the meeting, which was to be open to the press, it was inexplicably postponed. The meeting did take place Monday but was closed to the press while location and schedule were undisclosed. A commenter on one of the sites joked that this must be an Onion article."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Cars Are Delivering Tons Of Driving Data To Manufacturers With Minimal Security And Even Less Transparency
- Net Neutrality Opponents Ignore History In Pretending FCC's Decision Breaks Some Made Up Rules
- If We're Going To Fix Copyright, We Need Much More Transparency
- USTR Still Insists That 'Listening' Is 'Transparency' Even As It Keeps Details Completely Secret
- The Cable Industry's Latest Lame Argument: We're Burying Sneaky Fees In Your Bill As Part Of An Effort To Be More Transparent