by Mike Masnick
Fri, Apr 1st 2011 6:47am
Chuck Norris' Enemy (deceased) writes "A group awarded Obama for bringing greater transparency to government during the recent Sunshine Week. One hour before the meeting, which was to be open to the press, it was inexplicably postponed. The meeting did take place Monday but was closed to the press while location and schedule were undisclosed. A commenter on one of the sites joked that this must be an Onion article."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- NYPD Finally Comes Up With A Body Camera Policy, And It's Terrible
- Trump Administration Kills Open.Gov, Will Not Release White House Visitor Logs
- Twitter Reports On Government Agencies Using 'Report Tweet' Function To Block Terrorism-Related Content
- How Drones Help Transparency Activists To See Things The Hungarian Government Wants To Hide
- Court Says FBI Doesn't Have To Hand Over Its Rules For Surveilling Domestic Journalists