by Mike Masnick
Fri, Apr 1st 2011 6:47am
Chuck Norris' Enemy (deceased) writes "A group awarded Obama for bringing greater transparency to government during the recent Sunshine Week. One hour before the meeting, which was to be open to the press, it was inexplicably postponed. The meeting did take place Monday but was closed to the press while location and schedule were undisclosed. A commenter on one of the sites joked that this must be an Onion article."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Missing Document From FISA Court Docket Suggests Yet Another Undisclosed Bulk Records Program
- UK Officials Hoping To Change Freedom Of Information Law To Include Less Of Both
- No, We Still Can't Definitively Prove Your ISP Is Slowing Netflix Traffic To Make An Extra Buck
- As TPP Supporters Whine About Failure Of Fast Track, Why Is No One Suggesting Increased Transparency?
- CA Legislators Pass Warrant Requirement For Phone Searches, Gut Transparency Stipulations To Appease Law Enforcement