by Mike Masnick
Fri, Apr 1st 2011 6:47am
Chuck Norris' Enemy (deceased) writes "A group awarded Obama for bringing greater transparency to government during the recent Sunshine Week. One hour before the meeting, which was to be open to the press, it was inexplicably postponed. The meeting did take place Monday but was closed to the press while location and schedule were undisclosed. A commenter on one of the sites joked that this must be an Onion article."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- CIA Took Three Years To Reject FOIA Request For Criteria For Rejecting FOIA Requests
- NYPD Says Releasing Basic Stingray Contract Info Will Result In A Supercriminal Apocalypse
- Judge Orders Release Of Information On Cases Involving Electronic Surveillance
- AP, USA Today, Vice Sue FBI Over Refusal To Release Information About Contractor Who Cracked iPhone For It
- DOJ Proudly Trumpets Its Completely BS 91% FOIA Response Rate