by Mike Masnick
Fri, Apr 1st 2011 6:47am
Chuck Norris' Enemy (deceased) writes "A group awarded Obama for bringing greater transparency to government during the recent Sunshine Week. One hour before the meeting, which was to be open to the press, it was inexplicably postponed. The meeting did take place Monday but was closed to the press while location and schedule were undisclosed. A commenter on one of the sites joked that this must be an Onion article."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- How Hillary Clinton Exposed Her Emails To Foreign Spies... In Order To Hide Them From The American Public
- Breaking: Clinton Gave Staffers Clintonemail.com Addresses Too
- There Is No Way That Hillary Clinton Didn't Know She Was Supposed To Use A Government Email Account
- Cars Are Delivering Tons Of Driving Data To Manufacturers With Minimal Security And Even Less Transparency
- Net Neutrality Opponents Ignore History In Pretending FCC's Decision Breaks Some Made Up Rules