by Mike Masnick
Fri, Apr 1st 2011 6:47am
Chuck Norris' Enemy (deceased) writes "A group awarded Obama for bringing greater transparency to government during the recent Sunshine Week. One hour before the meeting, which was to be open to the press, it was inexplicably postponed. The meeting did take place Monday but was closed to the press while location and schedule were undisclosed. A commenter on one of the sites joked that this must be an Onion article."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- How Drones Help Transparency Activists To See Things The Hungarian Government Wants To Hide
- Court Says FBI Doesn't Have To Hand Over Its Rules For Surveilling Domestic Journalists
- California Law Enforcement Union Sues To Block Police Accountability
- With So Much Public Interest In Our Judicial System, It's Time To Free Up Access To Court Documents
- Chris Christie Says Asset Forfeiture Transparency Is Bad For Law Enforcement, Vetoes Unanimously-Supported Bill