by Mike Masnick
Fri, Apr 1st 2011 6:47am
Chuck Norris' Enemy (deceased) writes "A group awarded Obama for bringing greater transparency to government during the recent Sunshine Week. One hour before the meeting, which was to be open to the press, it was inexplicably postponed. The meeting did take place Monday but was closed to the press while location and schedule were undisclosed. A commenter on one of the sites joked that this must be an Onion article."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Court Follows Shutdown Of Jason Leopold's Torture Report FOIA Request By Denying Same To ACLU
- Wikileaks Releases Transcript Of German Inquiry Into Growing NSA Spy Scandal
- The FBI's Stingray Secrecy May Be Aimed At Preventing Law Enforcement From Overusing A Key 'Exploit'
- DOJ Apparently Last To Know About Widespread Stingray Usage/Secrecy; Vows To Look Into It
- Patent Reform Bill A Good Step, But Still Falls Way Short Of Fixing A Broken System