by Mike Masnick
Fri, Apr 1st 2011 6:47am
Chuck Norris' Enemy (deceased) writes "A group awarded Obama for bringing greater transparency to government during the recent Sunshine Week. One hour before the meeting, which was to be open to the press, it was inexplicably postponed. The meeting did take place Monday but was closed to the press while location and schedule were undisclosed. A commenter on one of the sites joked that this must be an Onion article."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- After Pulling An All-Nighter, Negotiators Finish TPP; But Don't Expect To See The Text For A While
- Army Officials Withheld FOIA Documents To Push Out Its Spin On Head Injuries
- Court Says USTR Can Continue To Keep The Public From Seeing The Trade Agreements They'll Be Subjected To
- Texas Attorney General Sues Self To Stop Self From Releasing Documents He Says Can't Be Released
- USTR So Transparent It Takes Three Months To Reveal Names Of TPP Chapters