by Mike Masnick
Fri, Apr 1st 2011 6:47am
Chuck Norris' Enemy (deceased) writes "A group awarded Obama for bringing greater transparency to government during the recent Sunshine Week. One hour before the meeting, which was to be open to the press, it was inexplicably postponed. The meeting did take place Monday but was closed to the press while location and schedule were undisclosed. A commenter on one of the sites joked that this must be an Onion article."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Law Enforcement Responding More Favorably To ACLU's Recording App, But Some Still Think It Will Make Policing More Dangerous
- DOJ Says Body Camera-Wearing Cops Aren't Allowed To Partner Up With Federal Agencies
- Government Ducking Even More FOIA Requests By Refusing To Ask For Official Legal Guidance
- Senate Rejects All CISA Amendments Designed To Protect Privacy, Reiterating That It's A Surveillance Bill
- Comey Sells The 'Ferguson Effect,' Blames Spikes In Violent Crime On Citizens With Cameras