by Mike Masnick
Fri, Apr 1st 2011 6:47am
Chuck Norris' Enemy (deceased) writes "A group awarded Obama for bringing greater transparency to government during the recent Sunshine Week. One hour before the meeting, which was to be open to the press, it was inexplicably postponed. The meeting did take place Monday but was closed to the press while location and schedule were undisclosed. A commenter on one of the sites joked that this must be an Onion article."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- With So Much Public Interest In Our Judicial System, It's Time To Free Up Access To Court Documents
- Chris Christie Says Asset Forfeiture Transparency Is Bad For Law Enforcement, Vetoes Unanimously-Supported Bill
- President Trump's White House Reaching New Lows In Accountability And Transparency
- FBI Changes FOIA Policies, Tries To Route More Requesters To Fax Machines, Mailboxes
- Google Publishes Eight National Security Letters That Have Been Freed From Their Gag Orders