by Mike Masnick
Fri, Apr 1st 2011 6:47am
Chuck Norris' Enemy (deceased) writes "A group awarded Obama for bringing greater transparency to government during the recent Sunshine Week. One hour before the meeting, which was to be open to the press, it was inexplicably postponed. The meeting did take place Monday but was closed to the press while location and schedule were undisclosed. A commenter on one of the sites joked that this must be an Onion article."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Government Appoints Insider With Terrible FOIA Track Record To Head Up Gov't Info Services At National Archives
- Your Tax Dollars At Work: 1,000-Page Funding Bill Dropped On Senate Floor One Hour Before Vote
- NYPD Officials Apparently Deleting Incriminating Communications Related To Alleged Illegal Summons Quotas
- Government Displeases Journalists Who Rely On FOIA Requests With Plan To Release Documents 'To All' Simultaneously
- Let's Encrypt Releases Transparency Report -- All Zeroes Across The Board