by Mike Masnick
Fri, Apr 1st 2011 6:47am
Chuck Norris' Enemy (deceased) writes "A group awarded Obama for bringing greater transparency to government during the recent Sunshine Week. One hour before the meeting, which was to be open to the press, it was inexplicably postponed. The meeting did take place Monday but was closed to the press while location and schedule were undisclosed. A commenter on one of the sites joked that this must be an Onion article."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Obama: The Word 'Classified' Means Whatever We Need It To Mean
- Back Door Legislation Won't Have The White House's Support (Nor Its Opposition, Most Likely)
- Chicago's New Era Of Transparency Looks Pretty Much Identical To Its Old Era Of Opacity
- After Leading The Attack On Investigative Journalism, President Obama Whines About A Lack Of Investigative Journalism
- The Cable Industry Wants Netflix Investigated... For Throttling Itself